- OVERVIEWProviding an extensive range of services
- DNA-17The latest generation of forensic DNA profiling
- PACELaboratory robotics delivers a rapid and efficient service
- CRIME SCENE DNA SAMPLESFrom a range of sample types
- MAJOR CRIME DNADNA analysis is used in combination with a range of trace evidence techniques
- SPECIALIST DNA SERVICESInnovative services from Cellmark
Cellmark has been accredited to submit profiles to the UK National DNA Database since 1998.
Mouth swabs or plucked hairs taken under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act (PACE) are processed in Cellmark’s state-of-the-art laboratory facility in Oxfordshire where extensive investment in automation and laboratory robotics ensures that we provide a rapid and efficient service for our police customers. Our high throughput facility processes thousands of samples each month.
Cellmark also processes volunteer samples and other reference material for use in casework as well as samples for inclusion on the Police Central Elimination Database.
Our PACE service is accredited to international quality standard ISO17025 and Cellmark is also accredited by the custodian of the National DNA Database (NDNAD) to submit samples for loading to the NDNAD.