Cellmark provides an extensive range of forensic laboratory services for the investigation of a wide range of offences. At our laboratories in Oxfordshire we specialise in the examination and analysis of human contact traces combined with the recovery of other evidence types. Working with selected forensic partners our reporting teams provide a comprehensive and seamless forensic analytical service.
Cellmark's forensic laboratories operate within quality systems accredited to ISO9001 and ISO17025 (selected services).
Cellmark is an accredited supplier of SGMplus profiles to the UK National DNA Database®.
- PACE (Police and Criminal Evidence Act) mouth swab profiling
- Intelligence Crime Stain analysis for NDNAD submission
- Major crime SGMplus analysis
- Specialist DNA techniques
- High sensitivity Analysis including
- Low Copy Number (LCN)
- Enhanced Analysis
Tailored DNA extraction procedures Mitochondrial DNA testing Identifiler YSTRs
- Anthropology, archaeology and ecology services
- Scene attendance
- Marks enhancement
- Fibre and hair examination
- Contact trace examination
- Instrument marks analysis
- Damage interpretation
- Footwear intelligence and evidential comparisons
Innovative investigative work in a range of high profile cases has established our reputation for quality and analytical excellence. This is matched by our commitment to deliver a swift, responsive service to assist police in the rapid, resolution of criminal cases.