- ABOUT CELLMARKDelivering high quality laboratory services
- HISTORYCellmark milestones
- ABINGDONOur laboratory in Abingdon, Oxon
- CHORLEYOur laboratory in Chorley, Lancs
- INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANCYSupporting customers worldwide
- CAREERSTop jobs @ Cellmark
- ACCREDITATIONCurrent UKAS accreditations
- LABCORPCellmark is part of the Labcorp group
Working under contract for over 85% of UK police forces Cellmark is one of the world’s largest private forensic service providers.
At Cellmark we provide the police with a wide-ranging, multi-disciplinary forensic casework service to support the investigation of criminal offences. From our state-of-the-art forensic laboratories in Abingdon, Oxfordshire and Chorley, Lancashire we deliver a comprehensive forensic service from crime scene to court.
At the forefront of forensic analysis, we provide both high throughput, highly automated analytical services, as well as targeted, high sensitivity specialist testing for the most challenging of forensic samples, all delivered within Cellmark’s extensive ISO17025 scope of accreditation.
Cellmark’s scene scientists are highly experienced and attend a wide range of crime scenes including murders and serious assaults, suicides and suspicious deaths, rapes and sexual offences, fires, mass disasters and investigations to locate and recover human remains.
Innovative investigative work in a range of high profile cases has established our reputation for quality and analytical excellence. This is matched by our commitment to deliver a swift, responsive service to assist police in the rapid resolution of criminal cases.