- SERVICE OVERVIEWExpertise and experience
- ANTHROPOLOGYHelping to determine the identity of the deceased
- ARCHAEOLOGYThe search, location and recovery of human remains or buried evidence
- ECOLOGYRecovery and analysis of plants, insects and soils from scenes of crime
- DVIDisaster victim identification
- SAMSSearch Assessment & Mapping service
Target priority search areas, free up investigator time and produce fast and cost effective results.
Cellmark’s dedicated forensic recovery team has developed Search Assessment & Mapping service (SAMS) as a cost-efficient service to accelerate the discovery of buried human remains, weapons, and drugs hides. SAMS combines the experience of our team with state-of-the-art technology and the latest and most relevant datasets to undertake highly complex integrated analyses designed to quickly identify priority search areas.
Click the link to download our brochure for an overview of our service.
SAMS has revolutionised desk-based search analysis. SAMS integrates and “automates” the previously time-consuming manual analysis of multiple data sources. Now, the Cellmark team is able to visualise and interrogate complex datasets to rapidly analyse topography, geology and changes in vegetation in combination with other intelligence to identify significant anomalies. Investigators can now target their searches and focus their valuable time and resources far more effectively.
Bespoke Data Capture
Through its exclusive relationship with Flythru, Cellmark is able to offer a cost effective 24/7 UAV (drone) data capture service featuring national coverage flying a range of fixed wing and multi-rotor platforms under a UK Civil Aviation Authority permit.
As well as the ability to capture innovative, detailed and accurate data (including photo, video, 3D modelling and LiDAR) for additional interrogation and analysis live streams can be integrated into existing command platforms to provide scene commanders with multiple data streams to aid the management and accurate recording of a scene.
SAMS allows you to analyse complex integrated datasets:
• Historical landscape development
• Identify anomalies resulting from human activity
• Expert interpretation of identified features
• Sophisticated analysis of micro-topography
• Viewshed analysis
Example Data Sets:
• Current and historical mapping
• Aerial photographs
• Geology, soil, and vegetation analyses
• Hyperspectral and thermal imagery
• Cell-site and ANPR data
• Offender profiling
SAMS delivers real benefits:
• Rapid and cost-effective
• Analyse all relevant data
• Establish initial maximum areas of interest
• Definition of prioritised search areas
• Effective deployment of resources
• Complex search data presented coherently
• Visual 3D mapping to assist briefings
• Track progress with pinpoint accuracy
• Flexible with wide applicability
• Get results faster