- SERVICE OVERVIEWExpertise and experience
- ANTHROPOLOGYHelping to determine the identity of the deceased
- ARCHAEOLOGYThe search, location and recovery of human remains or buried evidence
- ECOLOGYRecovery and analysis of plants, insects and soils from scenes of crime
- DVIDisaster victim identification
- SAMSSearch Assessment & Mapping service
Our team has been deployed across the UK and in a number of hostile international situations.
Cellmark’s dedicated team provides forensic anthropology and archaeology expertise, supported by access to an extensive range of environmental evidence analysis. The team delivers a comprehensive and integrated service for the search, recovery and identification of human remains, capitalising on our world leading DNA analysis capability.
Click the link to download our brochure for an overview of our service.
Our specialists have worked on remains from a number of contexts; commingled remains, victims of fatal fires and explosions in the UK and abroad for police forces and governmental institutions.
Working alongside and in partnership with Cellmark’s specialist DNA experts we are able to offer an unparalleled body and bone identification service and enhance our established disaster victim identification (DVI) response capability.
Cellmark's latest innovation is our search ssessment & mapping service (SAMS). Developed as a cost-efficient service to accelerate the discovery of buried human remains, weapons, and drugs hides, SAMS combines the experience of our team with state-of-the-art technology and the latest and most relevant datasets to undertake highly complex integrated analyses designed to quickly identify priority search areas.